SSO Main Page |
Return to MyATC Account Manager
General SSO Questions
- What is "SSO"?
- "SSO" stands for "Single Sign-On" and it allows you to use your ATC SSO Portal credentials to log on to many services throughout the college. Rather than have each service maintain separate user accounts, users log in through the SSO Portal. This should all happen seamlessly in the background. A primary benefit is that you will only need to remember one user name and password.
- I do not see an application I use on the SSO dashboard. Can it be added to the plan?
- Please contact us at email@example.com with any application wish list information and we will investigate how it can be added to the Single Sign-On.
- What browsers are supported?
- The portal is optimized for use with most modern browsers. It is known to work with the following browsers:
Internet Explorer version 7
Firefox version 3
Safari version 3
Chrome version 10
- How long do I stay authenticated?
- It's better to logout every time when you login,when you are not using.
- I am logging in with the correct information, and I can't log in. What should I do?
- It is possible your account has been locked. After 3 failed log in attempts, your account is locked. This is a necessary security measure. If you need to have your account unlocked, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know you need your account unlocked. Provide as much information as possible, including your first name, last name, studentid, current student email address you may have used with the system.
- I cannot access the application I'm trying to log into. What can I do?
- Please contact email@example.com and provide
as much information as possible, including the application you are trying to access, your first name, last name, studentid, current and any previous email address you may have used with the system.
Student SSO Questions
- What services are using SSO?
The Blackboard Banner and Student Email are currently supported by the MyATC SSO login Portal.
- How do I reset my password?
Students can go to the MyATC Account manager to use Reset password utility.
If you do not have an account, see How do I create an account.
- I have forgotten my password. What can I do?
- Your email address is the identification you use to log in to the system. If you have forgotten your password, click on the "Forgot your Password" link and you will be able to reset your password. If you need further help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide as much information as possible, including your first name, last name, studentid, current student email address you may have used with the system.
- How do I create an account?
Go to https://myatc.atlantatech.edu and click on the First time user link. Enter your information on the prompted screens and click OK button to Create Account. An email confirmation will be sent to your school email address your myATC username and a temporary password.
- How do I edit my account information?
Go to https://myatc.atlantatech.edu and click on the Registered User button to login and access your account.
If you do not remember your password, go MyATC Account manager to request a password reset. An email confirmation will be sent to your school email address your myATC username and a temporary password.
- What are the rules for creating a password?
- To register for an account your password must be at least 8 characters long and contain at least one upper case letter (e.g. A), at least one lower case letter (e.g. a), and at least one numerical digit (e.g. 1). Your password may not be the same as your email address, and your new password is compared against your previous passwords. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.
- How do I change my email address?
You cannot change your email address.